Field Service Supervisor - Heavy EquipmentBurlington, ON | Job ID 19124
- Job ID 19124
- Division Earthmoving
- Organization Liebherr-Canada Ltd.
- Area of employment Customer Service
- Country Canada
- Entry level Management positions
- Type of contract full time
As an innovative, family-run company, we understand that your ideas are our future. That’s why we foster your talent, letting you develop your skills and concepts early on as part of a supportive team. We provide every opportunity to shape your own tomorrow. Our employees are the key to our success. Here, you matter.
This position will be working within our earthmoving division to supervise and support field technicians reporting to the Burlington branch and responding to customers’ enquiries in the construction and related industries. A leader with major brand experience and passion to learn, you are looking to support a team within a dynamic, fast growing family orientated but global business.
Located out of our Burlington branch, the work schedule is 8 hours per day Monday to Friday.
Your Skills – Field Service Supervisor – One-Year Contract with Benefits
- Coordinate and oversee the daily scheduling of field technicians, including the review, approval and entry as required, of service work orders, reports and time sheets.
- Experienced in parts identification/schematics, electrical, hydraulic, pneumatic and major system diagnostics, component exchange, repair and warranty related activities, you will liaise with Parts department regarding parts availability and ordering and work with the Warranty department to support warranty claims and issues.
- You have a passion for delivering outstanding customer service to customers and field technicians requiring technical support in the field.
- With a safety first approach you supervise the application of safety rules by technicians in the field and oversee all contractors performing work at clients’ sites.
- You communicate effectively verbally and in writing to provide valued customer solutions and coaching. French language skills would be an asset.
- A minimum of three years’ leadership experience in construction or mining heavy-duty equipment preferred.
- A Journeyman Mechanics License (421A Heavy Duty Mechanic) and a commitment to ongoing technical development would be an asset.
We offer a highly competitive total pay and benefits package, inclusive employer paid premiums and enrolment for employees and their dependents into extended health, dental and vision care programs from day one.
All new employees joining LCA as a licensed journeyman (or provincial equivalent) in field service or workshop technician or supervisory positions shall be entitled to a Signing Bonus. In addition, a loyalty bonus per annum for all employees who qualify after 24 months of service with the company.
From wellness programs, full earnings employer RRSP matching, we want to help you reach your maximum potential and be rewarded accordingly.
We support your career with Liebherr via comprehensive factory based training with our European and American sister companies, a North American training academy and a full training and development platform to elevate your career to the next level.
We provide you with modern well-equipped facilities and service trucks when required.
We are an equal opportunity employer that celebrates diversity and is committed to an inclusive environment for our employees.
Ready to grow with us? Let us create a rewarding future together.
Apply online today at www.liebherr.ca/career and join our fast growing team!
One Passion. Many Opportunities.