Customer Solutions Sales Representative - QuebecLaval, QC | Job ID 19022
- Job ID 19022
- Division Earthmoving
- Organization Liebherr-Canada Ltd.
- Area of employment Customer Service
- Country Canada
- Entry level Professionals
- Type of contract full time
- Date of entry August 1st 2019
As an innovative, family-run company, we understand that your ideas are our future. That is why we foster your talent, letting you develop your skills and concepts early on as part of a supportive team. We provide every opportunity to shape your own tomorrow. Our employees are the key to our success. Here, you matter.
As Liebherr direct contact with the customer, the incumbent provides assistance every step of the way, from equipment delivery to maintenance to repair and financing options; suggest quick and effective solutions to achieve customer satisfaction while ensuring that the service is profitable based on the company’s key performance indicators. Act as an advisor/partner and propose solutions that can improve the performance and reliability of the customer’s machinery. Manage and improve the customer experience through effective communications and planned visits. Supervise the defined technical and commercial aspects of the after-sales service functions that support the activity in the assigned territory. Become the customer’s first contact for current and future needs.
Located out of our Laval branch, the work schedule is 8 hours per day, Monday to Friday.
Your Skills – Customer Solutions Sales Representative
- You have a thirst for knowledge and a passion for delivering outstanding customer service and are willing and able to travel 75% of your time on your assigned territory.
- You make safety a habit; you communicate effectively with all internal and external stakeholders and provide valued customer solutions within dynamic applications.
- At a minimum, you possess a High School Diploma and five years’ experience in construction or mining heavy-duty equipment and a commitment to ongoing technical development.
- A Journeyman Heavy Equipment Mechanics License or College education in a related field would be an asset.
- Bilingual English and French is highly desirable.
We offer a highly competitive total remuneration and benefits package, inclusive employer paid premiums and enrolment for employees and their dependents into extended health, dental and vision care programs from day one.
From wellness programs, full earnings employer RRSP matching, we want to help you reach your maximum potential and be rewarded accordingly.
We support your career with Liebherr via comprehensive factory based training with our European and American sister companies, a North American training academy and a full training and development platform to elevate your career to the next level.
We provide you with modern well-equipped facilities and service trucks.
We are an equal opportunity employer that celebrates diversity and is committed to an inclusive environment for our employees.
Ready to grow with us? Let us create a rewarding future together.
Apply online today at www.liebherr.ca/career and join our fast growing team!
One Passion. Many Opportunities.