Life Cycle Cost Specialist - Diesel Engine (h/f)Colmar | Job ID 1861
- Job ID 1861
- Division Components
- Organization Liebherr-Components Colmar SAS
- Area of employment Customer Service
- Country France
- Entry level Professionals
- Type of contract full time
- Date of entry Dès que possible
- Assist in developing of the engine life cycle cost calculation tool and process
- Perform calculation on engine life cycle cost, specifically costs related to preventive maintenance, service, operation, commissioning and administration.
- Document methods, sources, assumptions that facilitate life cycle cost estimates.
- Perform analysis of life cycle cost and determine total cost of ownership (TCO) particular to each engine model and operation mode.
- Conduct life cycle cost calculations and pricing analysis in support of maintenance contracts proposals specific to engine application, maintainability and operation location.
- Compile data in support of future costs analysis and other related Service business metrics
- Provide accurate, properly formatted and fully documented life cycle cost estimating analysis and general correspondence documents as required for the customer
- Work closely with other groups in the Customer Service, Sales and Technical Department to develop competitive TCOs and service and maintenance contracts pricing
- Perform other related tasks as needed
- Master or Bachelor Degree in Business / Ecomomics / Finance or Engineering
- Training or internship in automotive or engine components’ mechanical functionality
- Experience in parts pricing or parts business, preferably in automotive or engines industry
- Very versed in using the MS Excel and very good skills in the use of the MS PowerPoint, Word, Access
- Strong analytical skills
- Self-motivated individual who is able to take initiative
- Strong organizational skills, teamwork and high level of commitment
- Good knowledge of English in speech and writing
A challenging and interesting range of activities awaits you at Liebherr in an internationally successful Group. We offer you a secure job with the social contributions of a modern organization and pay commensurate with performance.
In order to facilitate the recruiting process, please note that only online applications will be considered.