Divisional Director- Refrigerators & FreezersHialeah Gardens, FL | Job ID 16871
- Job ID 16871
- Division Domestic Appliances
- Organization Liebherr USA Co.
- Area of employment Sales
- Country United States
- Entry level Management positions
- Type of contract full time
The Divisional Director - Refrigerators & Freezers is responsible for the management of sales and service activities of Liebherr Refrigerator & Freezer products of the Liebherr-Hausgeraete GmbH (HAU) division in the Americas. Acts to influence sales and service personnel and coordinate spare parts for products sold within North-South-Central Americas (NSCA) for the HAU division.
- Responsible for driving the product line to achieve and surpass sales, profitability, and cash flow, business goals and objectives.
- Spearheads the development, communication and implementation of effective growth strategies and processes for HAU products in the NSCA region to increase market share.
- Works cooperatively with HAU and the various Liebherr production companies regarding pricing strategies for the NSCA market.
- Directs the sales, marketing, and after-sales service activities to ensure effective and efficient operations.
- Appoints department managers and assigns responsibilities to them.
- Reviews and evaluates the business performance on a continuous basis and establishes measures of performance and variance to plan; directs the implementation of contingency plans according to prevailing business conditions.
- Conducts and maintains business relationships with major customers, dealers, industry and trade associations, and vendors. Negotiates or approves contracts or agreements with dealers, customers and vendors.
- Carries out supervisory responsibilities in accordance with Liebherr policies and applicable laws including interviewing, hiring, and training employees; planning, assigning, and directing work; appraising performance; rewarding and disciplining employees; addressing complaints and resolving problems.
- Carries out other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor’s degree in a relevant field or equivalent combination of education and experience. Must have a minimum of 3 years’ experience with sales and/or marketing program development and implementation preferably in a supervisory role. Prior experience with domestic and/or commercial refrigeration and/or appliance knowledge is highly desired but not required.
- Leadership – Inspires and motivates others to perform well and accepts feedback from others.
- Management – Includes staff in planning, decision-making, facilitating and process improvement; makes self available to staff; provides regular performance feedback; and develops staff skills and encourages growth.
- Judgment – Displays willingness to make timely decisions and exhibits sound and accurate judgment.
- Delegation – Delegates work assignments, gives authority to work independently, sets expectations and monitors delegated activities.
- Planning and Organizing – Prioritizes and plans work activities, uses time efficiently and develops realistic action plans.
- External Awareness – Keeps informed about market conditions, competitive information and political factors that may impact the goals of the organization.
- Analytical Thinking – Breaks down problems and issues into components, and analyzes the costs, benefits, opportunities, and risks associated with each alternative solution.
- Problem Solving – Identifies problems, gathers and analyzes information, and resolves issues in a timely manner.
- Selling Skills – Demonstrates strong selling skills, persuasiveness and makes sales that meet customer needs.
- Negotiation Skills – Listens to all points of view and negotiates compromise.
- Product Knowledge – Has a good understanding of the product line and sells the product that will best meet the customer’s needs.
- Relationship Building / Networking – Builds rapport with a variety of people and develops alliances to work together toward common goals.
- Integrity – Consistently demonstrates honesty, fairness, and trustworthiness.
- Communication – Organizes and expresses ideas clearly and persuasively in positive or negative situations; demonstrates group presentation skills; and conducts productive meetings.
- Safety – Promotes and maintains a safe environment, leading by example.
- Travel up to 30% domestically and up to 30% internationally.
- Ability to maintain a valid driver’s license and passport
An interesting and ambitious role in a successful international company. We offer a secure work environment with a comprehensive benefits package and competitive salary. We hire as soon as possible. All applicants must apply online at www.liebherr.com.