Parts Systems CoordinatorNewport News, VA | Job ID 16838
- Job ID 16838
- Division Earthmoving
- Organization Liebherr USA Co.
- Area of employment Customer Service
- Country United States
- Entry level Professionals
- Type of contract full time
- Date of entry ASAP
- The overall responsibility of the Parts Systems Coordinator is to monitor and manage the multiple support systems utilized by the Liebherr Dealer Network in order to support Liebherr machines and customers.
- Liaise between Dealer users and IT department both locally and internationally handling development requests and systems issues.
- Develop, perform and maintain software registration, licensing, distribution, and invoicing procedures.
- Develop training materials for systems and provide training to users both internal and external as necessary.
- Work closely with management to prioritize business system goals and information needs.
- Provide support and problem resolution for business applications, including on-call support.
- Creates and communicates best practices, methods, standards, and processes.
- Records, tracks, and communicates resolutions of customer issues.
- Backup support for purchasing.
- Other duties as assigned.
- High School diploma or equivalent with a minimum of three years of work experience supporting IT inventory systems or in related field.
- Ability to effectively influence and gain credibility with internal and external customers.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills, including the ability to communicate technical concepts to a non-technical audience across all levels of the organization.
- Ability to read and interpret documents such as safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions, and procedure manuals.
- Knowledge of software and online systems related to parts and warehouse operations.
- Demonstrated strong organizational skills.
- Ability to handle a demanding workload and conflicting priorities in a time-sensitive, rapidly changing environment.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite.
- Experience with remote access/support software, smart card certificates, Adobe Acrobat and Java Script.
A comprehensive benefits package that includes major medical, dental and vision insurance, 401K plan with company match, paid vacation and personal days.
Applications are only accepted via the online-portalwww.liebherr.com.