AdministratorSydney | Job ID 15097
- Job ID 15097
- Division Maritime Cranes
- Organization Liebherr-Australia Pty. Ltd.
- Area of employment Customer Service
- Country Australia
- Entry level Professionals
- Type of contract full time
Liebherr-Maritime Cranes Division is seeking an experienced, professional and customer focussed Administrator to be based at our Sydney branch located in Erskine Park. Reporting to the Senior Administrator working closely with our Administration team, this role is responsible for providing support and assistance for sales, parts and service processes. You will be a customer orientated person with strong communication skills, great attention to detail and a desire to drive high quality standards.
This is a Full-time 12 month Maternity Leave contract.
Key responsibilities include, but are not limited to;
- Working with customers and technicians to order and invoice parts;
- Producing customer invoices, for Service, Parts and Sales customers;
- Liaise with customers and Factory regarding process of orders;
- Preparing quotations for service work; obtaining quotations for attachments and equipment preparation jobs and managing sales process; and
- Purchasing and Accounts Payable duties for the branch;
The key for success in this role will be your previous experience working in a service department, coupled with proven administration experience. Exposure to purchasing management and/or warranty will be highly advantageous.
An attractive salary package with excellent employee benefits including 10% superannuation, on-site car parking is on offer to the successful applicant.
To submit your application for this diverse and exciting role, please apply via the link below.
Applications Close 29 April 2018
NO AGENCIES OR THIRD PARTIES PLEASE.