Field Service TechnicianAdelaide | Job ID 15044
- Job ID 15044
- Division Earthmoving
- Organization Liebherr-Australia Pty. Ltd.
- Area of employment Customer Service
- Country Australia
- Entry level Professionals
- Type of contract full time
Liebherr Earthmoving is seeking a professional and driven Service Technician to be based at our Para Hills West, SA branch. Working as part of a small team you will be responsible for the provision of; safe, efficient and compliant diagnostic, maintenance and component replacements services to the Earthmoving Division’s customer base in both the field and workshop.
- Mechanical, Hydraulic and Electrical diagnosis
- Major and minor services
- Maintenance and component replacements
- Fabrication and new machine builds as required
- Various Component rebuilding to a set standard
- Expand and maintain customer relationships in the field
- Trade qualifications as a Diesel/Plant Mechanic
- Flexibility to travel to customer sites and work over-time as required
- Extensive experience working on Earthmoving, Construction and Material Handling machinery
- Ability to fault find and rectify hydraulic, pneumatic and electrical issues
- A current driver’s licence
- MR license and Air conditioning ticket advantageous
- Highly customer service focused
- Commitment to maintain, and adhere to safety guidelines in the workplace
Liebherr-Australia will provide specialised, and local in house training as required on our range of Liebherr equipment.
An attractive salary package with excellent employee benefits including 10% superannuation is on offer to the successful applicant.
If you believe that this role is for you submit your application via the link below.
Applications Close 26thApril 2019
NO THIRD PARTIES OR AGENCIES