Parts Exchange Coordinator - PerthPerth | Job ID 15009
- Job ID 15009
- Division Mining
- Organization Liebherr-Australia Pty. Ltd.
- Area of employment Customer Service
- Country Australia
- Entry level Professionals
- Type of contract full time
Liebherr-Australia currently has a position vacant for a motivated, technically minded Parts Exchange Coordinator to be based at our Perth branch located in Redcliffe. Reporting to the Parts Planning Supervisor, the Parts Exchange Coordinator will be part of a dynamic and innovative team servicing our clients.
- Parts interpreting.
- Sourcing and providing technical and product information to customers.
- Working in conjunction with customers and other departments to maximise parts sales opportunities.
- Processing and controlling component/parts movements for service and sales jobs.
- Understanding and monitoring effective parts processes including stock control and inventory.
- Providing professional & timely customer service to internal & external customers at all times.
Applications are sought from candidates with the following attributes:
- Committed to a safe work environment.
- Extensive knowledge of mining excavators and their components.
- Attention to detail and accuracy.
- Customer service oriented.
- Sound written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to effectively focus on primary objectives in a changing environment & to plan, schedule & prioritise workload.
- Intermediate computer skills.
This role is perfect for applicants who have previously worked in a Heavy Industry with previous parts interpreting experience.
To submit your application for this diverse and exciting role, please apply via the link below.
Applications Close 22 April 2019