Sales Support Coordinator/NCCCO Crane Operator - Frenchtown, NJNewport News | Job ID 14733
- Job ID 14733
- Division Mobile Cranes
- Organization Liebherr USA Co.
- Area of employment Customer Service
- Country United States
- Entry level Professionals
- Type of contract full time
Responsible for receiving, load outs and trucking logistics for new and used cranes being delivered to the port. Responsible for loading and unloading of cranes and materials at Frenchtown, NJ facility. Performs crane lifts in Frenchtown, NJ facility.
Sets the positive example in punctuality and professional demeanor by respectful communication with all levels of staff, keeping work areas clean and orderly, and promoting safety regulations and all other company programs.
· Coordinates and directs receiving, load outs and trucking logistics for new and used cranes being delivered to the port.
· Directs and performs loading and unloading of cranes and materials at Frenchtown facility, either directly or through others.
· Performs damage control assessments, parts ordering and replacement of minor parts to repair damages occurring during shipping, loading or unloading. Coordinates with repair shop if repair assistance is necessary.
· Performs inventory control processes upon receiving new and used cranes and equipment purchased, as well as for additional new and used stock equipment.
· Prepares new and used cranes for customer pickup to include such items as installing mobile devices, cleaning the unit, fueling the unit, etc.
· Prepares new and used cranes for customer transport for machines or leaving from the port, to include such items as removing booms, outriggers, etc.
· Provide complete coordination with customer to organize and assist with transport trucking of specific load out needs for new and used cranes.
· Provide customer crane operation training for transporting of new and used cranes.
· Act as main contact responsible for any crane lifts at facility or test lifts for repair shop.
· Assist repair shop when an operator is needed for performance evaluation of a repair machine or a machine inspection. Assists with coordination with repair shop if repair assistance is necessary.
· Responsible for all LUS owned cranes and rigging inspections required by OSHA.
· Promotes a safe work environment by following established safety procedures.
· Oversees the handling and disposing of hazardous wastes, such as toner, oil, antifreeze, transmission fluid, auto parts cleaner, and similar material.
· Qualified in signal and rigging.
· Demonstrated crane fleet management experience preferred.
· Demonstrated experience with standard and critical crane lift assessments.
· Demonstrated experience with coordination of transportation trucking logistics and crane permitting regulations. Knowledge of local crane organizations a plus.
· Ability to interface with all levels of staff. Demonstrated customer service skills.
· Demonstrated ability to handle confidential information.
· Proficiency in the use of PC based word processing and spreadsheets.
· Experience with software such as crane lift job planners.
· Ability to multi-task while completing work in a competent and professional manner.
· Demonstrated port receiving and load out experience.
· Demonstrated experience with OSHA required crane inspections.
· Prior experience with repair assessments, components recognition & parts orders.
· High school graduate or GED and at least three years of experience with the operation, maintenance and technical knowledge of cranes, or equivalent combination of education and experience.
· Travel domestically and internationally up to 20% of the time.
· Ability to obtain and maintain a valid driver license and passport.
· Ability to maintain a valid CDL A or B driver’s license, current TWIC card & port entry access.
· Ability to work overtime as well as on weekends or on call duty.
· NCCCO certified crane operator certification required, with a minimum of three classifications (small hydraulic, large hydraulic and lattice crawler).
A comprehensive benefits package that includes major medical, dental and vision insurance, 401K plan with company match, paid vacation and personal days.
Applications are only accepted via the online-portal.www.liebherr.com