Handyman / GardenerPerth | Job ID 14722
- Job ID 14722
- Division Mining
- Organization Liebherr-Australia Pty. Ltd.
- Area of employment Customer Service
- Country Australia
- Entry level Professionals
- Type of contract full time
Liebherr-Mining is seeking an organised and professional Handyman / Gardener with a ‘can do’ attitude to be based at our Perth Branch located in Redcliffe. Working as part of a small team, you will be responsible for building maintenance inc. general repairs, line marking, test-and-tag and gardening, contractor management, HSE register and document management and as it relates to the facility.
- General building repairs and maintenance inc. minor painting and line marking
- Coordinate and manage Test and Tag
- Gardening and general yard tidying
- End-to-end contractor management
- Coordinate and manage HSE documentation inc risk assessments, JSA’s / Take 5’s, audits and upkeep of various registers
- Previous experience in a similar role hands-on role maintaining a large facility
- A current driver’s licence
- Forklift, EWP and Working at Heights tickets advantageous
- Highly customer service focused
- Commitment to maintain, and adhere to safety guidelines in the workplace
Liebherr-Australia will provide uniforms and mobile phone as well as specialised in house training on our contractor management system.
An attractive salary package with excellent employee benefits including 10% superannuation and on-site car parking are on offer to the successful applicant
If you believe that this role is for you, submit your application via the link below.
Applications Close 26 March 2019
NO AGENCIES OR THIRD PARTIES PLEASE