Logistics Administrator (Temporary)Biggleswade | Job ID 14653
- Job ID 14653
- Division Domestic Appliances
- Organization Liebherr-Great Britain Ltd.
- Area of employment Logistics
- Country United Kingdom
- Entry level Professionals
- Type of contract full time
A temporary vacancy has arisen within our Refrigeration department based in Biggleswade for a Logistics Administrator – 12 month FTC. The role contributes to the success of Liebherr-Great Britain Ltd Refrigerators and Freezers Division through the handling of data and information between Liebherr and its delivery partners and management of exceptions and failures in the standard operating procedure. With a passion not only for detail but also for managing an efficient process, the role will constantly strive to high levels of customer delivery service and cost efficiency whilst working within the Company’s key result areas; Business Performance, Customer Focus, People and Teamwork, Leadership.
- Contribute to the efficient operation of the logistics system by management of failures and exceptions to the standard procedures.
- Ensure accuracy in the stock record system, through careful monitoring and supervision of stock movement processes, particularly with returned goods, involving visits to warehouses of Liebherr and contractors.
- Coordinate special deliveries of bulk loads and track progress and return of data.
- Manage specialist contractors providing Home Deliveries and escalate delivery failures, including direct contact with consumers.
- Inputting data to record damages, failures and performance of contractors and provide management reports as required.
- Coordinate all processes with Quality contacts at factories to ensure that any testing and inspection processes are carried out and documented.
- Adopts a “whole company approach” to maintain a team culture within LGB.
- Works in harmony with the Sales office organisation and other departments to maximise productivity and reduce costs.
- Communicates effectively with contractors and consumers to provide high levels of customer service within the company guidelines.
- Actively supports the Purchasing Manager in all activities and provide holiday cover as required.
- Provide excellent customer service through ensuring that all processes are completed in accordance with company guidelines and objectives.
- When failures in the system occur, provide quick solutions to customer’s needs, whilst operating within agreed cost guidelines.
The successful candidate will require the following:
- Good communicator at all levels.
- Flexible approach to work.
- Able to demonstrate a high level of attention to detail and passion for managing processes with excellent results.
What we are offering
The opportunity to work with the industry-leading manufacturer, secure and progressive work environment, competitive salary and benefits, training and personal development.