Earthmoving Technical AdvisorBiggleswade | Job ID 14491
- Job ID 14491
- Division Earthmoving
- Organization Liebherr-Great Britain Ltd.
- Area of employment Production
- Country United Kingdom
- Entry level Professionals
- Type of contract full time
A vacancy has arisen for a within our Earth Moving Technical department based in Biggleswade for a Technical Advisor – EMT. The role contributes to the success of Liebherr-Great Britain Earth Moving Technical division by ensuring effective and efficient advice and support is delivered along with excellent administrative, customer service and interpersonal skills whilst working within the Company’s key result areas; Business Performance, Customer Focus, People and Teamwork, Leadership.
- Provides all aspects of technical support to all Liebherr-Great Britain departments and externally to customers
- Proof factory Service Information, circulate to After Sales team and manage progress to ensure completion in a timely manner
- Prepare and submit detailed reports and feedback for every investigation undertaken, including customer reports if required
- Produce internal Liebherr-Great Britain Technical Information as and when required
- Liaise closely and maintain good communication and effective relationships with our factories, suppliers, other internal departments and our customers, in providing engineering product support for the Liebherr Earth Moving product line
- Works as a member of the team assisting and supporting department colleagues as well as other departments if required
- Develops and maintains excellent working relationships with internal departments and team members so as to assist in achieving the departments key performance indicators
- Follow up with factories on technical issues; assist the Biggleswade Warranty Department to ensure maximum recovery and customer satisfaction
- Responds promptly to internal and external customers, knowing who to approach for additional support and assistance
The successful candidate will require the following:
- With experience in the construction plant or transport distribution industry is able to identify skills applied in either, parts; warranty or service departments.
- Able to demonstrate ability to work effectively with customers in a pressurised environment
- Flexible approach to work
- Team player
What we are offering
- The opportunity to work with the industry-leading manufacturer .
- Secure and progressive work environment.
- Competitive salary and benefits.
- Training and personal development
This role is classified as a “Safety-Critical” role and as such the offer is subject to the passing of a Safety-Critical medical to be carried out during the probationary period.