Field Service Technician - PerthPerth | Job ID 14236
- Job ID 14236
- Division Mining
- Organization Liebherr-Australia Pty. Ltd.
- Area of employment Customer Service
- Country Australia
- Entry level Professionals
- Type of contract full time
Due to positive growth and in providing the best service to our regional customers, Liebherr Mining is seeking motivated and eager HD Fitter/Plant Mechanics (Field Service Technicians) to join us in leading the way as best in class. Reporting to the Service Supervisor, you will be capable of working well as part of a team and independently in the field, problem solve in various situations and be available for mobilisation (FIFO/DIDO) to site on frequent occasions for shutdowns to support our client’s in the Pilbara and South West.
- Perform diagnostic analysis and running adjustments on mechanical, electrical, hydraulic and pneumatic systems
- Overhaul, repair and test hydraulic and pneumatic components
- Diagnose and repair minor electrical faults
- Work on machines or equipment, which utilise complex mechanical, automotive and/or pneumatic circuitry and controls or a combination thereof
- Repair, maintain and overhaul mechanical equipment with reference to OEM and workshop manuals
- Read and interpret engineering drawings, technical specifications and manuals
- Understand and implement quality control techniques
- Ensure a clean and safe working environment exists for their team members
- Perform technical inspections of mechanical equipment
- Certificate III Engineering (Mechanical) Diesel Fitter or Mobile Plant
- Current driver’s licence
- Able to mobilise to remote and interstate locations and work under adverse conditions
- Large excavator/haul truck experience
- High Risk Licence LF, DG, EWP
- Working at Heights certificate
- Liebherr mining equipment experience advantageous
We provide OEM, and local in-house training on the range of machines available as well as renewing of certifications and upskilling. Corporate medical membership, discounted tooling, provisions of tooling insurance, discounts with a number of business partners and all uniforms and PPE will also be offered.
If you are attracted to the idea of working on word class mining equipment, being part of a team that prides itself on its culture and supportive atmosphere and you are looking to build a successful and diverse career in a global company then this role is suited to you.
Applications Close Friday 29 March 2019
NO AGENCIES OR THIRD PARTIES PLEASE