Workshop Planning AdministratorGillette, WY | Job ID 13733
- Job ID 13733
- Division Mining
- Organization Liebherr USA Co.
- Area of employment Customer Service
- Country United States
- Entry level Professionals
- Type of contract full time
The position of Workshop Planning Administrator assumes responsibility for the administration of all planning related documentation for component repair and remanufacturing activities within the Liebherr USA, Co. - Mining component facility
- Distribution of operation and work order planning schedules to all internal work centres and subcontractors.
- Preparation and distribution of all relevant shop floor documentation, including work orders, operation notes, technical drawings, quality procedures, etc. for each component to be repaired and remanufactured.
- Collection and processing of completed work orders, operation notes and timesheets to ensure accurate work order planning, capacity, and inventory levels in the ERP system.
- Collection and archiving of completed quality documentation to ensure traceability and accountability for finished piece parts and components.
- Administration of planning related master data in the ERP system i.e. item planning parameters, bills of material, routings, work centres, sub-contractors, etc. for components and piece parts processed internally and/or externally by sub-contractors.
- Preparation of weekly and monthly reports summarizing component volumes, work centre activity and productivity, work in progress levels, missing parts, order timeliness, and other planning related KPIs
- Associates degree in Business related discipline with two to four years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Experience working with the planning and/or manufacturing modules of a corporate ERP system.
- Experience working with bills of material, production routings and materials requirements planning.
- Ability to obtain and maintain valid driver’s license
An interesting and ambitious role in a successful international company. We offer a secure work environment with a comprehensive benefits package and competitive salary. We hire as soon as possible.