Aftermarket Product Support Sales Manager - CanadaBurlington | Job ID 13603
- Job ID 13603
- Division Earthmoving
- Organization Liebherr-Canada Ltd.
- Area of employment Production planning and control
- Country Canada
- Entry level Professionals
- Type of contract full time
- Date of entry 1/7/2019
Under the direction of the National Operations Manager, Earthmoving Division, the position is responsible to Oversee and manage timely solutions and customer satisfaction, while meeting department profitability as per department KPIs. Focus on customers experience through effective communications and scheduled visits. Responsible for overseeing defined technical and commercial aspects of the aftermarket service functions which support the business, in the designated region. Promote and grow aftermarket business and work with the team to develop aftermarket solutions.
- Responsible for implementing and establishing goals and targets for the aftermarket service functions to ensure customer satisfaction.
- Develop condition monitoring capabilities in the organization.
- Oversee the scheduling of site visits and must be able to understand machine condition inspection reports and proceed with an appropriate action plan.
- Maximize parts sale and service solutions opportunities and work on growing service and parts business.
- Ensure resources, methods and courses of action are in place to achieve departmental and organizational goals through effective planning and efficient performance.
- Must be able to understand while overseeing, oil sample reports generated for the customer base and ensure assistance is given with interpretation, when required.
- Establish, implement and maintain procedural methods and alignment between sales, workshop, field service and parts department ensuring collaboration to maintain customer base and enhance revenue growth.
- Work in conjunction with the parts departments and supervisors to ensure reliable equipment parts supply and inventory levels as well as the availability of shop and field service technicians to maintain and repair customer equipment.
- Ensure effective, accurate reporting, data management and record keeping is in place.
- Oversee the process and communication flows between the functions.
- Ensure the team assist customers with the setup and use of all Liebherr aftermarket products such as LiDAT, MyLiebherr, etc.
- With divisional management, identify resource needs and proactively implement staffing to ensure efficient operation of the functions.
- Support employee development through orientation, coaching, training, apprenticeships, performance management.
- Minimum College Diploma in Business Management, Sales, or Mechanical Engineering or Heavy Equipment Technician Certification
- Management experience in the Heavy Equipment industry including experience with budgeting and forecasting.
- Advanced experience in the aftermarket sales business, including parts inventory and parts sales.
- Advance understanding and interpreting of inspection and oil sample reports.
- Experience in analyzing key metrics to ensure optimal staff performance.
- MS Office, management reporting, time entry and metrics tracking software knowledge
- Strong Relationship building with customers, internal/external stakeholders and suppliers.
- Demonstrated acheivements in aftermarket sales and customer satisfaction.
- Bilingual Fr/Eng an asset
Why Liebherr Canada?
We are committed to maintain a long-term relationship with our employees. We offer competitive compensation and a comprehensive benefits program including Company paid health, dental and vision care plan for employees and their dependents from the 1st day, 3 weeks’ annual vacation to start, and an RRSP with a generous employer match.
All Liebherr Canada positions:
• Safe Work Practices • Customer Service Oriented • Professional Demeanor • Proactive
• Computer Literacy • Sense of Urgency • Interpersonal Skills