Regional Sales Manager-Refrigeration-Lab/Pharmaceutical & Food ServiceHialeah Gardens | Job ID 13600
- Job ID 13600
- Division Domestic Appliances
- Organization Liebherr USA Co.
- Area of employment Sales
- Country United States
- Entry level Professionals
- Type of contract full time
The Regional Sales Manager – for Laboratory/Pharmaceutical and Food service industry, is an individual contributor position with overall responsibility of the sales development and management of distribution network for the relevant distribution channels within the Refrigeration Division for North America.
- Manages, supports and coordinates existing distribution partners, buying groups and manufacturer reps network in the region.
- Identifies, develops, and coordinates effective business relationships with customers to ensure maximum market penetration.
- Approaches existing and potential customers to provide technical and pricing information regarding commercial and laboratory refrigeration products to facilitate sales growth in North America
- Supports the sales strategy while ensuring alignment with the Divisions strategic goals.
- Manage product, pricing, marketing and distribution strategy in close cooperation with senior and Product management on identifying and considering regional and local requirements for product and distribution strategy.
- Establishes and monitors appropriate sales forecast, market share targets and quality program in the Sales region.
- In coordination with regional Marketing; creates local and regional marketing plan.
- Delivers sales presentations to existing and potential customers and provides sales training to our business partners.
- Supports distribution partners and factories in the certification and approbation process.
- Manages and coordinates purchase orders of appliances in cooperation with administration.
- Maintains frequent and timely assessments and reports on market conditions; potential and current customers and competitors; markets serviced; forecasts and sales reports.
- Represents Company at trade association meetings and/or industry events to promote products.
- Demonstrates cost consciousness.
- Demonstrates integrity in dealings with people and issues.
A combination of education and experience equivalent to a Bachelor’s degree in a related technical area (i.e. Engineering) or in a business related field (i.e. Economics); and a minimum of five (5) years’ experience in a Sales role in the Commercial Appliance market or similar industry. Must be fluent in English, oral and written. Additional language skills in Spanish and/or Portuguese are a plus.
- Selling Skills: Demonstrates strong selling skills and makes sales that meet customer needs.
- External Awareness: Keeps informed about market conditions, competitive information and political factors that may impact the goals of the organization.
- Analytical Thinking: Breaks down problems and issues into components and analyzes the costs, benefits, opportunities and risks associated with each alternative solution.
- Negotiation Skills: Listens to all points of view and negotiates compromise.
- Product Knowledge: Has a good understanding of the product line and sells the product that will best meet the customer's needs.
- Relationship Building / Networking: Builds rapport with a variety of people and develops alliances to work together toward common goals.
- Integrity: Consistently demonstrates honesty, fairness, trustworthiness.
- Communication: Organizes and expresses ideas and information clearly, using appropriate and efficient methods of conveying the information. Must have exceptional command of the English language, oral and written. Presents information professionally with poise and confidence in front of an audience. Demonstrated ability to perform as a pragmatic and responsive ambassador of the company. Must be fluent in English. Language skills in Spanish and/or Portuguese are a plus.
- Initiative: Works independently to solve problems. Looks for opportunities to take on more responsibility.
- Computer Skills: Knowledge of processing tools and demonstrated ability with MS Office Suite.
An interesting and ambitious role in a successful international company. We offer a secure work environment with a comprehensive benefits package and competitive salary. We hire as soon as possible.