LHWebPlatform – the basis for your digitization projects
With the LHWebPlatform, Liebherr offers a modular system of interfaces, data profiles and web apps for the configuration of tailor-made digitization solutions. The spectrum of applications ranges from simple monitoring tasks to far-reaching industry 4.0 scenarios – such as process logging, manufacturing analysis and production optimization. A wide variety of transmission paths and protocols – from fieldbus (Profibus, Profinet) to OPC-UA or also umati – enable the connection of the machines, for example to your superordinate systems.
This gives you full control over your manufacturing:
- See the live status of your Machines in the field at a glance
- Monitor changes in your production in real time
- Get detailed information about each machine with the respective machine dashboard
- Select the data relevant for you from defined data profiles (Basic, Production, Process)
- Visualize data on production status, manufacturing equipment and machining results
- Draw conclusions about the quality and efficiency of your machine and your production based on the evaluation of these signals
- Analyze the recorded signals and export them, for example to Excel, taking into account all measuring points and their exact time stamp
- Define your own signals via an intuitive logic editor and save them in a reserved area
- Define your own rules, for example, what the colors of the signal light mean
- Choose from a variety of interfaces and protocols such as OPC UA, MT Connect, MQTT or umati
System information and live demo
LHWebPlatform is a web application that runs with its database on customer (local) server hardware. Accordingly, the data is safeguarded against external access.
Machine data is never sent to Liebherr or the internet. One-click-setup makes it possible to set up the system without specialized expertise. The server only needs to be accessible from the connected machines.
The app is continuously developed and enhanced. To enable the app functionality, a license key must be provided.
Click here for a live demo of the LHWebPlatform.