Design draftsmen work in design offices or project departments to produce detailed drawings for individual parts or assemblies of mechanical and electronic components based on drafts drawn-up by design engineers.
Here, computer-supported processes (CAD) are applied. During realization of their drawings, they provide advice and support for co-workers in production and work equipment assembly.
At a glance
Period of training: 4 years
Prerequisite: Elementary school education
Interests and talents:
- You are interested in technology and mechanics.
- You have very good spatial perception and an understanding of abstract correlations.
- You enjoy working in fine detail.
- You are happy to work in a team and willing to undertake ongoing further training.
- Among your strengths are patience, stamina and the power of concentration.
- You are distinguished by having a precise and thorough approach to work.
Liebherr Machines Bulle SA
45, rue de l'Industrie
- Phone+41 26913-3222