Electronics technician for equipment and systems
As an electronics technician for equipment and systems, you manufacture complex control systems as well as assemblies and devices for measuring and regulating technology, which are used in many products of the Liebherr Group.
Your area of responsibility also includes the adaptation or adjustment of electronic assemblies and equipment. If malfunctions occur, you employ measuring and testing appliances to find the cause and rectify any faults. During the development of new assemblies, electronics technicians also use their specialist knowledge of equipment and systems in the production of prototypes and repetition parts as well as in quality assurance.
At a glance
Period of training: 3.5 years
Prerequisite: Intermediate-level education preferred
Interests and talents
- You grasp technical relations quickly.
- You have a strong interest in electronics.
- Logical thinking is second nature to you.
- You have a good knowledge of mathematics and physics.
- You have craftsmanship skills.
- Accuracy and diligence are important to you.
Further training opportunities
- Master craftsman
- Diploma in technical administration
- Academic studies
- Phone+49 8382 2730-4084