Mechatronics engineers are trained to install and commission plant and machinery as well as perform associated maintenance and repairs.
They are responsible here not just for mechanical, pneumatic and hydraulic components but also mainly electrical and electronic parts. Another area of deployment is the development and preassembly of mechatronics modules or on the final assembly line.
At a glance
Period of training: 3.5 years
Prerequisite: Good grades from secondary school or polytechnic school
The collective contractual wage during the 1st year of the apprenticeship is €570.27 in Bischofshofen.
Interests and talents
- You grasp technical relations quickly.
- Craftsmanship is one of your strengths.
- You adopt a precise and systematic approach to your work.
- You have an interest in mechanical components and also electrical engineering.
- You work happily in a team.
Liebherr-Werk Bischofshofen GmbH
Dr. Hans-Liebherr-Straße 4
- Phone+43 50809 11-318