BTS Contrôle Industriel et Régulation Automatique (higher national diploma in controlling and automatic regulation)
Analyze production processes and find automation solutions: Graduates of the higher national diploma in controlling and automatic regulation are sought after specialists for automated processes in large-scale manufacturing.
As experts for control systems and regulation, they maintain an overview of the whole production process and know the finest details of each individual stage of production. This provides ambitious challenges:
- Control of industrial facilities: Analysis of production processes, development of automation solutions, measurement, material selection.
- Control and monitoring: Calibration of measuring instruments and control devices, monitoring of assembly and machines, development and implementation of testing routines.
- Maintenance: Establishment of maintenance measures, scheduling of maintenance and repair work.
At a glance
What we expect from you
- You have a university entrance qualification (baccalaureate/matriculation or similar).
- You are interested in technological systems and correlations.
- Your are characterized by having a well structured and analytical mind.
- You have craftsmanship skills.
- You have excellent technical English skills.
Liebherr-Aerospace Toulouse SAS
408, avenue des Etats-Unis
31016 Toulouse Cedex 2
- Phone+33 05 67 73 24 00