Technical TrainerRedcliffe | Job ID 26333
- Job ID 26333
- Division Mining
- Organization Liebherr-Australia Pty. Ltd.
- Area of employment Production
- Country Australia
- Entry level Professionals
- Type of contract full time
About the Role
Reporting to the National Technical Training Manager, you will be responsible for design and delivery of Liebherr certified technical training curriculum to Liebherr employees and our customers, ensuring quality standards and statutory obligations are met and maintained.
- Delivery of high-quality technical training on Liebherr mining equipment
- Liaise with customers and local management regarding training requirements, needs and opportunities.
- Co-ordination with internal customers to deliver required technical training
- Maintain technical training records and documentation
- Partake in quality audits and assessments
- Develop training programs as required
Skills and Experience
- Certificate III Engineering (Diesel Fitter) or equivalent trade certificate is essential
- Certificate IV in Training and Assessment TAE40116 will be highly regarded.
- Current Drivers licence
- Maintenance experience on the Liebherr mining fleet of machines advantageous
- Demonstrated analytical and technical aptitude
- Sound interpersonal skills
- Significant industry experience developing and delivering technical training programs.
Have we awoken your interest? Then we look forward to receiving your online application. If you have any questions, please contact Liesl Jane Carlse at: [email protected]
Liebherr - One Passion. Many Opportunities.