BTS Conception et Réalisation en Chaudronnerie Industrielle (metalworker)
Graduates of this course are specialized in complete and detailed plans for deep drawn components and tanks/containers. They organize the production of these kinds of components and also monitor and check the assembly work.
During their course of study, trainees also receive instruction in how to prepare quotes and invoices. In addition, the use of CAD, CAM and production control programs is covered on the course.
At a glance
Period of training: 2 years
What we expect from you
- You enjoy planning and organizing.
- You grasp technical relations quickly.
- You have good spatial perception.
- Manual dexterity is one of your strengths.
- You work happily in a team.
2, avenue Joseph Rey
- Phone+33 3 89 21 39 12
Liebherr-Aerospace Toulouse SAS
408, avenue des Etats-Unis
31016 Toulouse Cedex 2