Logistics operations specialist
Logistics operations specialists are involved in all warehouse logistics activities, such as goods-in, commissioning and make a contribution towards the logistical planning and organizational processes.
Furthermore commercial activities, which include office and secretarial works in the administrative and organizational area, also count to the field of activity of logistics operations specialists.
At a glance
Period of training: 3 years
Prerequisite: Good grades from a secondary school or polytechnic college
The collective agreement allows for apprenticeship remuneration in the 1st year of training at Telfs of €619,36.
Interests and talents
- You have an interest in matters relating to business economics.
- You are flexible and enjoy organizing.
- You can express yourself well verbally and in writing.
- Using a PC easily is one of your strengths.
- You are reliable and a team player.
Liebherr-Werk Telfs GmbH
Hans-Liebherr Straße 35
- Phone+43 50809 6-1342