Parts AdministratorNewport News, VA | Job ID 56281
- Job ID 56281
- Division Mining
- Organization Liebherr Mining Equipment Newport News Co.
- Area of employment Customer Service
- Country United States
- Entry level Professionals
- Type of contract full time
- Date of entry 07/21/2022
The Parts Administrator coordinates customer service activities related to the supply and demand of spare parts for both customers and affiliate organizations.
- Main point of contact to communicate with assigned customers.
- Interface with assigned customers through appropriate forms of communication, to include telephone, email or instant messenger.
- Reviews customer requirements for spare parts assuring the correct ness of part numbers and planned delivery dates, in ERP LN.
- Liaise with Procurement & Logistics departments to ensure timely deliveries and resolve sales order issues.
- Analyzes and evaluates back order reports and coordinates to fill spare parts requirements for open orders.
- Communicates with customers regarding sales order status.
- Manage and track expedited orders necessary to satisfy immediate customer requirements.
- Researches availability of parts and manage sales orders based on requirements.
- Receives questions/complaints from the customer and finds solutions to assist.
- Manages paperwork (sales orders, purchase orders, invoices).
High school diploma or General Education Degree (GED); or one year related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Knowledge of Customs regulations and procedures.
- Knowledge of ERP LN or equivalent ERP.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Outlook; Database software; Internet software; Inventory software; Manufacturing software; Order processing systems; Spreadsheet software and Word
- Processing software.
- Ability to calculate figures and amounts such as discounts, interest, proportions, and percentages.
- Ability to apply concepts of basic algebra and geometry.
- Ability to deal with problems involving several concrete variables in standardized situations.
- Travel to customer or supplier sites nationally and internationally up to 10% of the time.
- Ability to work a flexible work schedule including 24 hour on-call notice and weekend on call duty.
- Ability to obtain and maintain a valid driver license and passport.
An interesting and ambitious role in a successful international company. We offer a secure work environment with a comprehensive benefits package that includes major medical, dental and vision insurance, 401K plan with company match, paid vacation and personal days and competitive salary.
Have we awoken your interest? Then we look forward to receiving your online application. If you have any questions, please contact Nicole Alden at: [email protected]
Liebherr is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, physical or mental disability, genetic factors, military/veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.
One Passion. Many Opportunities.