General Manager - Earth Moving After SalesBiggleswade | Job ID 54067
- Job ID 54067
- Division Earthmoving
- Organization Liebherr-Great Britain Ltd.
- Area of employment Production
- Country United Kingdom
- Entry level Management positions
- Type of contract full time
A vacancy has arisen within our Earth Moving After Sales department based in Biggleswade for a General Manager – Earth Moving After Sales. The role contributes to the success of Liebherr-Great Britain Ltd by increasing the customer base, and driving profitable revenue through the provision of after sales, service and repair contracts for the Earth Moving Technical division of the organisation. Reporting to the Divisional Manager, the role will deliver both after sales revenue targets and customer numbers through the effective leadership and management of the Regional After Sales Managers whilst ensuring outstanding customer service at all times and working within the Company’s key result areas. To ensure compliance with the Company’s Health & Safety Policy, Environmental Policy and Quality system
• Increases revenue to achieve annual targets for parts, servicing and service and repair contracts.
• Delivers Earth Moving Technical After Sales profitability by regular review of profit and loss, identifying areas for improvement.
• Reviews the processes for Earth Moving Technical After Sales with the aim of improved effectiveness and efficiency.
• Collaboratively develops ongoing plans to achieve strategic goals on an annual basis.
• Develops outstanding relationships with European After Sales and Engineering Departments to achieve maximum technical, logistical and commercial factory support.
• Proactively works with the Regional Managers to mentor them with regards to their personal development and can find suitable projects for them to undertake which will add value to both their role and the business.
• Takes ownership for employee engagement results relevant to role and its reports and effectively develops and implements a plan for improvement.
• Collaboratively establishes annual manpower plans for the function to include Field Service roles and takes ownership for the process of recruitment with the aid of support functions.
• Initiates contact with customers to contribute to the efforts of the commercial sales and service managers and subsequently provides the contact details as sales leads.
• Openly shares knowledge and business performance results with the Regional After Sales Managers to create total transparency of how the business is progressing towards its goals.
The successful candidate will require the following:
• Ability to demonstrate effective leadership skills with a team of similar size in a comparable work environment
• Able to demonstrate ability to work effectively in a pressurised environment.
• Team player and good communicator at all levels
What we are offering
The opportunity to work with the industry-leading manufacturer, secure and progressive work environment, competitive salary and benefits, training and personal development
Have we awoken your interest? Then we look forward to receiving your online application. If you have any questions, please contact Amanda Wells at: [email protected]
One Passion. Many Opportunities.
The listed benefits and their extent may vary depending on the role within the company group as well as on the company itself. For further information, please get in touch with the respective contact for the job advertisement.