Marketing Specialist - DigitalNewport News, VA | Job ID 52864
- Job ID 52864
- Division Other
- Organization Liebherr USA Co.
- Area of employment Marketing / PR / Communication
- Country United States
- Entry level Professionals
- Type of contract full time
The Marketing Specialist – Digital will assist in the administration, optimization, and evaluation of websites, online marketing campaigns, social media platforms and display advertising. They will contribute to ongoing marketing and messaging strategies, assists with conceptual design and initiates corresponding content marketing measures (i.e. setting up the required landing pages).
- Participate in the planning and implementation of strategic online marketing concepts.
- Work with product specialists and marketing teams to create multi-channel campaigns.
- Responsible for managing SharePoint application deployment, administration, troubleshooting, maintenance, and technical support activities.
- Assists in the content management, web design, implementation and administration of websites and databases.
- Understands the liebherr.com structure in CMS and provides guidance and support to new employees in the use of the company-wide CMS system.
- Create, execute and optimize email marketing campaigns, from managing and segmenting email lists to integrating necessary landing pages.
- Implements SEO measures (content and technical). This includes keyword search, use of analytics data, optimization and effectiveness analysis of existing websites (usability, findability, visibility and testing), and development of on-site and off-site strategies for optimal index ability/crawlability.
- Track, report, and analyze website analytics and PPC initiatives and campaigns
- Analyzes and monitors market trends and competition
- Other tasks include image processing, creation and maintenance of data structures, metadata maintenance in digital asset management, and quality assurance for data, processes and structures.
- Relevant Bachelor’s Degree Required in Marketing, Digital Marketing, Computer Science, Web Design, IT or Digital Art with 2 – 4 years relevant experience, and experience on SEO, SEA, display and email marketing or similar or a combination of education and experience.
- Travel domestically and internationally up to 30% of the time
- Ability to obtain and maintain a valid driver’s license and passport
- Very good analytical knowledge, combined with a good understanding of numbers and their interpretation.
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written.
- Proficiency with database management, intranet and extranet applications.
- Proficiency with Content Management Systems (First Spirit or similar).
- Proficiency with MS Office, Excel, PowerPoint.
- Proficiency with Microsoft SharePoint content management.
- Proficiency with web design and administration.
- Proficiency with Adobe Illustrator, Photoshop, InDesign.
- Proficiency with Google Analytics, Google Ads, Microsoft Ads, and SEO tools.
- Solid expertise in HTML, CSS.
- Knowledge of SharePoint workflows and forms.
An interesting and ambitious role in a successful international company. We offer a secure work environment with a comprehensive benefits package that includes major medical, dental and vision insurance, 401K plan with company match, paid vacation and personal days and competitive salary.
Have we awoken your interest? Then we look forward to receiving your online application. If you have any questions, please contact Ryan Wood at: [email protected]
Liebherr is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, physical or mental disability, genetic factors, military/veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.
Liebherr - One Passion. Many Opportunities.