Boilermaker WelderAdelaide | Job ID 41984
- Job ID 41984
- Division Mining
- Organization Liebherr-Australia Pty. Ltd.
- Area of employment Production
- Country Australia
- Entry level Professionals
- Type of contract full time
About the roleWorking afternoon shift (2.00pm to 10.06pm), reporting to the Team Leader, Fabrication – you will be responsible for the safe, efficient and compliant, fabrication and repair services at our Head Office, Para Hills West facility.
- Manufacturer of mining excavator buckets
- Repairs of mining excavator buckets and attachments
- Tasks include interpret technical drawings, FCAW welding, grinding, and arc gouging
- Comply with international recognised acceptance criteria
- Operate plant and mobile equipment
Skills and Experience
- Certificate III Engineering (Fabrication)
- High Risk Licence LF, DG, & EWP all desirable
- Ability to read and interpret technical workshop drawings
- Mining industry and Liebherr equipment experience is well regarded but not essential
- Experience with heavy plate (20 -120mm) is desirable
- Able to work independently and have a demonstrated commitment to quality
How to apply
Please apply via the link below.
Human Resources Officer
Candidates are advised that interviews may commence before closing date. Liebherr Australia would like to thank you for submitting your application.
No agencies or third parties please.
Have we awoken your interest? Then we look forward to receiving your online application. If you have any questions, please contact Amanda Sparks at: [email protected]
Liebherr - One Passion. Many Opportunities.