Fixed Term Warranty ClerkMackay | Job ID 41736
- Job ID 41736
- Division Mining
- Organization Liebherr-Australia Pty. Ltd.
- Area of employment Administration
- Country Australia
- Entry level Professionals
- Type of contract full time
About the roleReporting to the Commercial Manager QLD, you will be responsible for the provision of timely and effective administrative services to the Branch and its Customers. This includes; process and track all warranty claims, process claims and the return shipment of warranty repairs within the required timeframes whilst working with head office in Adelaide. This is a fixed term role for 12 months.
- Process, prepare and monitor warranty claims
- Raise purchase orders, invoices and claims
- Address customer queries
- Coordinate warranty returns with Parts department
- Filing and generating reports
Skills & experience
- Certificate IV Business Administration OR 3 years Administration experience
- Strong MS Office computer literacy and proficiency, particularly excel
- Mining Background and/or Mechanical/Electrical aptitude
- Initiative and self-drive with problem solving skills
- Passion for learning new things, sense of pride, high attention to detail
How to apply
Please apply via the “Apply Now” link below.
Human Resources Advisor
Applications close Monday 20th of January 2022
Candidates are advised that interviews may commence before closing date. Liebherr Australia would like to thank you for submitting your application.
No agencies or third parties please.
Have we awoken your interest? Then we look forward to receiving your online application. If you have any questions, please contact Jodie Marie Reed at: [email protected]
One Passion. Many Opportunities.