After Sales Supervisor -WiganWigan | Job ID 41713
- Job ID 41713
- Division Earthmoving
- Organization Liebherr-Great Britain Ltd.
- Area of employment Customer Service
- Country United Kingdom
- Entry level Management positions
- Type of contract full time
A vacancy has arisen within our Earth Moving After Sales department based in Wigan for an After Sales Supervisor. The role contributes to the scuccess of Liebherr-Great Britain through the effective supervision of Field Service Engineer's time and workload. The role will strive to ensure administrative procedures are adhered to and developed whilst working with in the Company's key result ares; Business Performance, Customer Focus, People and Teamwork, Leadership. To ensure compliance with the Company's Health & Safety Policy, Environmental Policy and Quality system.
- Monitors Engineer's time ensuring effcient utilisation and allocation.
- Ensures that unused new parts, warranty parts or service exchange parts are returned, cleaned and labelled to the relevant department from related jobs, and are accompanied by accurate and complete documentation.
- Actively participates in the opening/closing of jobs, checking and processing of time sheets and inspection reports, and ensuring identified work outstanding is recorded for future resolution.
- Ensures the quality system requirements are maintained with tool and equipment issue and updates calibration records to adhere to the policy statement.
- Maintains communication with field service engineers, internal departments, suppliers and customers to keep them fully informed and advised regarding the progress of jobs.
- Communicates with the team where holiday and training is concerned, to manage and ensure adequate coverage.
- Supports the team by undertaking some or all of the duties of colleagues, in their absence, to ensure efficient running of the deprtment.
- Actively ensures all customer requests and requirements are received and dealt with, while keeping the customer informed at all stages of the process.
- Always collates sufficient information to support the accurate processing of internal or external invoices or warranty claims.
- Co-ordinates product modification programmes to ensure timely delivery to the customer.
- Continually liaises with the Sales Department and customers regarding new machine deliveries and requirements.
- Liaises with the After Sales Parts team to co-ordinate the delivery of spare parts.
- Efficiently organises sub-contractors when supporting customers or engineers.
- Effectively plans the logistics for all spare parts, tools, transport and manpower to arrive in a timely manner.
- Takes responsibility for continuous self-development and looks at opportunities to use newly acquired skills within the role.
- Any other duty as required by management commensurate with the post.
The successful candidate will require the following:
- Able to demonstrate previous experience in a similar role and / or industry
- Team player
- Good communicator at all levels.
- Flexible approach to work.
- Ability to demonstrate developed leadership skills.
What we are offering
The opportunity to work with the industry-leading manufacturer, secure and progressive work environment, competitive salary and benefits, training and personal development
Have we awoken your interest? Then we look forward to receiving your online application. If you have any questions, please contact Amanda Wells at: [email protected]
Liebherr - One Passion. Many Opportunities.