Rebuild Service Technician - Level 3Gillette, WY | Job ID 41594
- Job ID 41594
- Division Mining
- Organization Liebherr USA Co.
- Area of employment Customer Service
- Country United States
- Entry level Professionals
- Type of contract full time
- Date of entry ASAP
The Rebuild Service Technician III is responsible for the disassembly, re-assembly and testing for all rebuild components according to SEU guidelines and specifications.
- Teardown, inspect and re-assemble rebuild components and test.
- Disassemble, inspect and rebuild components according to SEU guidelines.
- Correctly diagnosis failed components, when possible.
- Participates in the rebuild of selected components according to SEU guidelines.
- Assures that components are rebuilt to the latest recommended specifications as per the Liebherr SEU Share-point Site.
- Successfully interfaces with customers when required.
- Access the BaaN computer system to ensure parts can be identified and found.
- Works closely with warehouse personnel to ensure all parts are correctly recorded.
- Assists with troubleshooting field service calls as needed.
- Develops an understanding of systems used on Liebherr Mining Equipment products.
- Handles and properly disposes of hazardous wastes, such as oil, antifreeze, transmission fluid, auto parts cleaner and similar material.
- Assures that tools, supplies, etc. are picked up every day at the end of the shift and the shop is kept clean and orderly.
- Assists Lead Rebuild Service Technician and Manager as needed.
- Step in as Lead Rebuild Service Technician as needed.
- Train and mentor lower level Rebuild Service Technicians.
- Promotes a safe work environment by ensuring the group and self, follow established safety procedures including MSHA & OSHA regulations.
- Understands and complies with quality assurance requirements.
- A combination of education and experience equivalent to a high school diploma, technical school or apprenticeship. And three to fice years of maintaining heavy industrial equipment.
- Working knowledge of Word Processing software, Spreadsheet software and Internet software.
- Ability to read and comprehend complex instructions, technical procedures, short correspondence, and memos.
- Ability to deal with problems involving a few concrete variables in standardized situations.
- Ability to respond effectively to sensitive inquiries or complaints.
- Ability to add, subtracts, multiply, and divides in all units of measure, using whole numbers, common fractions and decimals.
- Ability to compute rate, ratio, and percent and to draw and interpret bar graphs.
- Ability to carry out detailed involved written or oral instructions.
- Demonstrate the ability to proficiently rebuild the following components, as well as troubleshoot, and repair:
- Front and rear suspensions
- Front wheel assemblies
- Traction motors
- Gear sets
- Brake calipers
- Steering and hoist cylinders
- Drag Links
- Main blower assemblies
- Grid box assemblies
- Pump drives
- Ability to write reports, business correspondence, and procedure manuals.
- Ability to effectively present information and respond to questions from internal and external customers.
A comprehensive benefits package that includes major medical, dental and vision insurance, 401K plan with company match, paid vacation and personal days. Applications are only accepted via the online-portal www.liebherr.com.
Have we awoken your interest? Then we look forward to receiving your online application. If you have any questions, please contact Beatrice Bushee at: [email protected]
Liebherr is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, physical or mental disability, genetic factors, military/veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.
Liebherr - One Passion. Many Opportunities.