Executive Assistant, FinanceBurlington, ON | Job ID 40745
- Job ID 40745
- Division Liebherr International
- Organization Liebherr-Canada Ltd.
- Area of employment Accounting / Finance / Controlling
- Country Canada
- Entry level Professionals
- Type of contract full time
The Executive Assistant will provide comprehensive administrative support to the Finance Director. This role is responsible for managing a broad range of highly confidential and critical executive administrative matters internal and external to Liebherr, including working with senior executives, Board of Managing Directors, auditors, bankers, consultants, customers and visitors. The successful candidate will be an expert at exercising professional judgement and diplomacy within generally defined practices and policies.
- Anticipate & prioritize the business needs of the Finance Director
- Maintain fluid calendars and oversee all travel arrangements
- Manage the inbox of the Finance Director and identify matters that require action
- Collect and prepare information for use in discussions/meetings with the Board of Managing Directors, sales/service teams and executive staff
- Provide background information, meeting summaries, reports and/or supporting documents in preparation for scheduled appointments, meetings and presentations
- Manage the approval workflow of all finance related approvals or agreements requiring sign-offs of the Financial Director and the Board
- Organize the activities of the Finance Director as they relate to the operational management of the assigned division of Liebherr Canada Ltd.
- Assist and support the overall finance and administration team as it pertains word processing, presentations, catering, office supplies, and other needs as required
- Assist with the coordination of training sessions for the rollout of new platforms/applications
- Review invoices for accuracy, inspect and code for next level approval
- Compose corporate communication and assist with drafting new policies
- Facilitate with the translation of documents and communication
- Relationship management of finance brokers, banking, audit and consulting services
- Work independently on special, non-recurring and ongoing projects as required
- Using considerable judgement and discretion when scheduling appointments, handling incoming calls and inquiries, and acting as the liaison between executives, visitors, internal and external customers and sister Liebherr companies
- Other duties as assigned
- 5+ years related experience as an EA directly supporting Senior Management
- Post-secondary education in a related field (or the equivalent) and/or experience providing EA support to a CFO/Finance Executive
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills. Bilingualism in French/English is preferred. German language skills are an asset
- Experience and adaptability working in a globally reporting organization
- Exemplary MS Office skills and keen to learning new software
- Strong attention to detail, accuracy and superb organizational skills in a multi-tasking, deadline driven environment
- Proven self-starter, highly independent, resourceful, flexible to change in ambiguous situations and can proactively anticipate issues
- Highly Professional demeanour with demonstrated experience handling highly sensitive and confidential information with tact and diplomacy
- Demonstrated ability to build relationships, foster collaboration and embrace organizational values
Liebherr Canada is committing to provide a diverse, inclusive, safe and dignified work environment for all employees, regardless of gender, race, ethnicity, sexual orientation, disability, religion, or any other aspect of their identity.
Have we awoken your interest? Then we look forward to receiving your online application. If you have any questions, please contact Jessica Gauss at: [email protected]
One Passion. Many Opportunities.