Heavy Equipment Event Coordinator (Bilingual)Laval, QC | Job ID 38445
- Job ID 38445
- Division Earthmoving
- Organization Liebherr-Canada Ltd.
- Area of employment Marketing / PR / Communication
- Country Canada
- Entry level Professionals
- Type of contract full time
Are you passionate about people, planning, coordinating and all things event planning?
The successful candidate will manage all event and association activities for Liebherr Canada’s Earth Moving Division, and support other divisions event when required. Additionally, the Event Coordinator will provide inside sales support to the Used Equipment Manager to enhance use of all systems and records to maximise market penetration and customer satisfaction.
- Responsible to plan, budget and coordinate all event activities to support the strategic sales and marketing objectives of Liebherr Canada with a focus on Earth Moving Division
- Event planning preparation, including but not limited to; booth layout in full respect of the Global Liebherr corporate image
- Track all related expenses and ensure they are within budget
- Coordinate and collaborate regularly with Marketing and Communications Specialist
- Coordinate required machine preparations & scheduling with the shops and other relevant divisions
- Coordinate third party vendors, logistics, hotel reservations & travel coordination with the Procurement specialists
- Oversee, coordinate and communicate with approved associations/activities
- Maintain CRM with association activities tied to the market segment and/or sales strategy, including lead generation post events
- Support and maintain the used equipment sales portal & data sheets, ensuring all used machines are listed on the portal with quality pictures and description, email distribution of used equipment data sheets provided to the Canadian, U.S. and European brokers
- Assist sales team with customer visits by capturing all necessary contact information and customer requirement to distribute sales lead to the respective sales rep. via CRM
- Other duties as assigned
- College diploma or certificate required, focus in Event Planning or related program strongly preferred
- 5+ years working experience in event planning, experience in a OEM, Heavy Equipment or construction industry is required
- Exceptional communication skills, bilingual in both English & French
- Intermediate computer skills, including MS office suite and usage of CRM systems
- Strong attention to detail, time management and organizational skills
- High level of professionalism
- Past sales experience considered an asset
Have we awoken your interest? Then we look forward to receiving your online application. If you have any questions, please contact Jessica Gauss at: [email protected]
Liebherr - One Passion. Many Opportunities.