Warehouse OperatorKillarney | Job ID 37650
- Job ID 37650
- Division Maritime Cranes
- Organization Liebherr Container Cranes Ltd.
- Area of employment Engineering
- Country Ireland
- Entry level Professionals
- Type of contract full time
About the Role:
We are currently seeking motivated individuals in Logistics. You will work as part of the Warehouse team responsible for ensuring all items in and out of the warehouse are processed on time and to Liebherr standards.
Key Elements of the Role:
- Use of Forklift – load and unload trucks, containers, transport and storing
- Picking, packing, receipting and dispatching orders
- General store and housekeeping duties
- Assist with regular stock take, cycle count procedures and location reports
- Active involvement in the continuous improvement of the supply chain process
- Relevant trade and / or qualification in a relevant discipline
- 1-2 years’ experience in a similar demanding role, preferably in a similar industry
- Current forklift and drivers’ licenses
- Moderate computer skills (ERP-System BaaN, MS-Office applications)
- Flexibility to work over-time as required
- Customer Focused
- Commitment to maintain and adhere to safety guidelines in the workplace
- Excellent communication skills, with the ability to build and maintain relationships at all levels
- Team player, goal-oriented and high initiative way of working
What can we offer you?
We offer a competitive salary, pension scheme, training and development opportunities, subsidised canteen, retailer discounts, travel opportunities, sports and social club, cycle to work scheme and if that isn’t enough, we have an early finish on a Friday!
Have we awoken your interest? Then we look forward to receiving your online application. If you have any questions, please contact Brid Fallon at: [email protected]
Liebherr - One Passion. Many Opportunities.