Apprentice (Cert III in Engineering - Mechanical)Adelaide | Job ID 37204
- Job ID 37204
- Division Mining
- Organization Liebherr-Australia Pty. Ltd.
- Area of employment Vocational training / Studies
- Country Australia
- Entry level Pupils
- Type of contract full time
About the role
We are seeking Apprentices to be based at our purpose-built facilities strategically located in Para Hills West, South Australia. Reporting to the Group Leader, Remanufacturing, you will undertake a 4-year apprenticeship undertaking a Certificate III Engineering – Mechanical MEM30219.
During this time, you will learn to rebuild, maintain and repair all types of Liebherr machinery components. Some of your duties will include diagnosing faults, completing component inspections and component rebuilds such as hydraulic pumps, cylinders and valves.
If you are a person who is passionate and committed to developing a long-term career with an innovative, industry leading, global OEM in the Mining industry, we are keen for you to apply for this role. There is no better way to learn, grow and develop your career than with Liebherr-Australia!
- Conduct examinations of components using specialist tools and equipment;
- Complete component Rebuilds inc. final drives, gearboxes and transmissions;
- Perform rotations throughout various Branches and Sites to undertake required training.
Skills and Experience
- Drivers Licence
- Certificate II or pre-apprenticeship course in a relevant field
- Mechanical/Electrical aptitude
- Initiative and self-drive with problem solving skills
- Passion for learning new things, sense of Pride, high attention to detail
- Positive commitment to safety
How to apply
Please apply via the “Apply Now” link below.
Applications close COB 4th of November 2021.
Liebherr Australia would like to thank you for submitting your application.
Candidates are advised that interviews may commence before closing date. Liebherr-Australia reserves the right to withdraw the job advertisement earlier than the date stipulated above.
No agencies or third parties please.
Have we awoken your interest? Then we look forward to receiving your online application. If you have any questions, please contact Jessica Louise Darzins at: [email protected]
Liebherr - One Passion. Many Opportunities.