Paint Shop OperativeBiggleswade | Job ID 36112
- Job ID 36112
- Division Liebherr International
- Organization Liebherr-Great Britain Ltd.
- Area of employment Production
- Country United Kingdom
- Entry level Professionals
- Type of contract full time
Two vacancies have arisen within our Paint Shop depatment based in Biggleswade for Paint Shop Operatives. These roles contribute to the success of Liebherr-Great Britain Ltd by actively supporting the paint shop to deliver customer satisfaction through quality workmanship, whilst ensuring outstanding customer service at all times, maintaining a healthy and safe working environment and working within the Company's key result areas; Business Performance, Customer Focus, People and Teamwork, Leadership.
- To prepare and carry out all aspects of painting using the latest technology HVLP electrostatic spray equipement as well as manual brush and roll paint methods to all types of commercial vehicles, plant machinery, structures and components and mobile cranes using compliant two-pack primers and top coats.
- To prepare and carry out all aspects of prepartation to all types of commercial vehicles and plant machinery, structures and components in accordance with quality and production standards.
- To complete documentation relating to the work activities accurately and in a timely manner.
- Travelling to off-site locations as may be requested from time to time to undertake paint shop related activities, promotional work or training.
- Collaborative team-working within the department which may include addtional extended working hours or shift working from time to time.
- To ensure as far as possible that ant commercial risks to the Compnay are eliminated when dealing with customers and suppliers.
- In all activities to ensure that the Safety, Quality, Environmental, Financial and Operational policies of the Company are adhered to and promoted, and the Company procedures, both operational and administrative, are maintained.
- This is classified as a Safety-Critical role and as such if your are successful in your application the offer will be subject to the passing of a Safety Critical medical to be carried out during the probationary period
The Successful candidate will require the following:
- GCSE passes grade A - C in Maths and English
- Able to demonstrate previous experience in a similar role and / or industry
- A strong background in automotive or commercial spraying in environments where quality outputs are considered essential
- Attention to detail and flexible approach to work.
What we are offering
The opportunity to work with the industry-leading manufacturer, secure and progressive work environment, competitive salary and benefits, training and personal development.
Have we awoken your interest? Then we look forward to receiving your online application. If you have any questions, please contact Julie Connell at: [email protected]
Liebherr - One Passion. Many Opportunities.