Repair Technician (HXF)-Weekend ShiftSaline, MI | Job ID 34401
- Job ID 34401
- Division Aerospace & Transportation Systems
- Organization Liebherr Aerospace Saline, Inc.
- Area of employment Production
- Country United States
- Entry level Professionals
- Type of contract full time
- Route heat transfer equipment (parts) between stations
- Pre-clean parts using mechanical cleaning station
- Clean and strip parts using chemical composition baths
- Apply corrosion protection on parts using chemical composition baths
- Drying of parts after cleaning/corrosion protection applications
- Pressure and flow testing of parts
- Small mechanical work
- Review and maintain applicable paperwork to ensure accuracy
- Good verbal and written skills
- Ability to operate and communicate across various teams
- Basic math skills: ability to add, subtract, multiply, and divide
- Ability to read, analyze and interpret common scientific and technical documents and specifications
- Ability to respond to general inquiries or complaints
- Ability to follow FAA standards and guidelines
- High school diploma or general education degree (GED); or one to three months related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
An interesting and ambitious role in a successful international company. We offer a secure work environment with a comprehensive benefits package and competitive salary. We hire as soon as possible.
Have we awoken your interest? Then we look forward to receiving your online application. If you have any questions, please contact Alicia Thomas at: 734-429-7225.
Liebherr is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, physical or mental disability, genetic factors, military/veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.
Liebherr - One Passion. Many Opportunities.