Licensed Field Technician, Mining EquipmentKamloops, BC | Job ID 33261
- Job ID 33261
- Division Mining
- Organization Liebherr-Canada Ltd.
- Area of employment Production
- Country Canada
- Entry level Professionals
- Type of contract full time
Responsible for the safe and effective repair and maintenance of mining machinery and components on heavy equipment, in the field, at customer sites, to high levels of quality and customer satisfaction.
*This position has a work schedule of 14 days on - 14 days off and is located in FORT MCKAY, AB**Multiple positions available*
• Troubleshoot, inspect and diagnose Liebherr machinery and components including electrical, hydraulic, pneumatic, engines, gearbox/drive train, etc. to resolve moderate to complex problems
• Perform new and used machinery preparation, scheduled maintenance, repair or overhaul usually requiring component replacement, commissioning and adjustment of mechanical/hydraulic, electrical and pneumatic equipment, including warranty upgrades
• Recondition and repair equipment components and systems as assigned
• Perform pre-delivery inspections of equipment and new & used equipment preparation
• Occasionally perform servicing on Liebherr machinery as directed, including fluid checks, and sample pulling, oil and filter checks, changing lubricants, replacing filters, greasing machine lube points etc.
• Ensure components, material and/or equipment is inspected, is corrected to specifications and ensure timely delivery programs are achieved
• Ensure all final verifications specified in work instructions, scope of work, verbal communication and specifications are carried out and complete
• Accurate and timely submission of reports and technical document including service reports
• Operate and maintain tools, equipment and work areas in accordance with company policy
• You possess 5+ years experience as a Mining Heavy Equipment Technician(Field Service experience is strongly preferred)
• Red Seal/Journeyman Licensed
• Working knowledge of electrical, hydraulic, pneumatic and mechanical components
• Demonstrated diagnostic and troubleshooting skills, component exchange, repair and warranty related activities
• Ability to read and understand schematics and technical drawings
• You are able to effectively communicate detailed and complex information in a clear and concise manner
• You are self-motivated with the ability to work alone, unsupervised for extended periods of time
• Fully proficient with computers and Microsoft Office suite
Have we awoken your interest? Then we look forward to receiving your online application. If you have any questions, please contact Natalie Ely at: [email protected]
Liebherr - One Passion. Many Opportunities.