Apprentice TechnicianYatala | Job ID 29301
- Job ID 29301
- Division Earthmoving
- Organization Liebherr-Australia Pty. Ltd.
- Area of employment Vocational training / Studies
- Country Australia
- Entry level Professionals
- Type of contract full time
The Earthmoving Division of Liebherr-Australia has outstanding opportunities for motivated, passionate and dedicated individuals to join our teams throughout Australia as part of our national Apprenticeship Program.
Undertaking aCertificate III Mobile Plant Technology AUR31216we are seeking an apprentice to be based at the Yatala Liebherr facility.
If you are a person who is passionate and committed to developing a long-term career with an innovative, industry leading, global OEM in the Mining and Construction industry, we are keen for you to apply for this role. There is no better way to learn, grow and develop your career than with Liebherr-Australia.
- Routine service, maintenance and repairs on all Liebherr Earthmoving equipment;
- Diagnostics & troubleshooting of hydraulic, electrical and mechanical systems;
- Conduct examinations of components using specialist tools and equipment;
- Complete detailed service reporting and manufacturers documentation;
- Be prepared to work in the field if customer demand requires;
- Positive commitment to safety
- Hard working with a high attention to detail
- Team player
- ‘Can do’ attitude and the willingness to not only learn but exceed expectations
- Cert II or prevocational learning in mechanics or similar is desired, but not essential
Have we awoken your interest? Then we look forward to receiving your online application. If you have any questions, please contact Rachel Lee Davidsen at: [email protected]
Liebherr - One Passion. Many Opportunities.