Regional After Sales Manager - NorthWigan | Job ID 28841
- Job ID 28841
- Division Earthmoving
- Organization Liebherr-Great Britain Ltd.
- Area of employment Production
- Country United Kingdom
- Entry level Management positions
- Type of contract full time
A vacancy has arisen within our Earth Moving After Sales department for a Regional After Sales Manager - North. The role contributes to the success of Liebherr-Great Britain Ltd by effective management of the depot operations, effective management and leadership of designated Depot Managers and After Sales Supervisors, whilst working within the Company’s key result areas; Business Performance, Customer Focus, People and Teamwork, Leadership.To ensure compliance with the Company’s Health & Safety Policy, Environmental Policy and Quality system.
• Ensures effective operation of each of the depots, including but not limited to, health and safety requirements, people issues and people development, parts inventory and management.
• Increases the revenue to achieve annual targets for parts, servicing and service and repair contracts.
• Work with the General Manager to develop a consistent approach with the way the After Sales teams work, this is internally throughout the depot network & externally with our customer base.
• Work with the Regional After Sales Manager South to ensure that both the Southern & Northern structures & processes are aligned.
• Delivers Earth Moving Technical After Sales profitability by regular review of profit and loss, identifying areas for improvement.
• Reviews the processes for Earth Moving Technical After Sales with the aim of improved effectiveness and efficiency.
• Collaboratively develops ongoing operating plans to achieve strategic goals on an annual basis.
• Creates a team ethos among the After Sales Supervisors to ensure effective operations of each of the depots.
• Supports through expert advice the commercial sales and service managers to enable them to increase the customer base and increase revenue.
• Proactively works with the After Sales Supervisors to mentor them concerning their personal development and can find suitable projects for them to undertake which will add value to both their role and the business.
• Manages the performance management process for direct reports and ensures objective appraisals are conducted annually.
• Takes ownership for employee engagement results relevant to role and its reports, effectively develops, and implements a plan for improvement.
• Collaboratively establishes annual work force plans for the function to include field service roles and takes ownership for the process of recruitment with the aid of support functions.
• Proactively and effectively communicates with the resource management for Earth Moving Technical Sales to ensure the After Sales are ‘first in’ in terms of establishing a relationship with the customer and can provide these leads to the Commercial Sales and Service Manager.
• Regularly reviews customer satisfaction information and through consultation with the After Sales Supervisors, establishes plans for improvement.
• Ensures standards are followed to ensure depots work within an SLA for customers in terms of initial equipment inspections, response times and first time fix rates.
• Openly shares knowledge and business performance results with the commercial managers and after sales managers to create total transparency of how the business is progressing towards its goals.
• Effectively communicates business results across the four key result areas to the General Manager of Earth Moving Technical After Sales on a periodic basis.
• Takes responsibility for self-development and continually identifies ways of improving management and leadership style.
• Any other duty as required by management commensurate with the post.
The successful candidate will require the following:
• Able to demonstrate previous experience in a similar role or industry
• Team player and good communicator at all levels
• Able to demonstrate ability to work effectively with customers in a pressurised environment.
• Excellent organisational and prioritising skills.
What we are offering
The opportunity to work with the industry-leading manufacturer, secure and progressive work environment, competitive salary and benefits, training and personal development
Have we awoken your interest? Then we look forward to receiving your online application. If you have any questions, please contact Amanda Wells at: [email protected]
Liebherr - One Passion. Many Opportunities.