Senior ControllerJakarta | Job ID 28376
- Job ID 28376
- Division Mining
- Organization PT. Liebherr Indonesia Perkasa
- Area of employment Accounting / Finance / Controlling
- Country Indonesia
- Entry level Professionals
- Type of contract full time
The senior controller position is accountable for the ongoing analysis of process constraints, target costing projects, margin analysis, and tracing costs back to underlying activities. He/She must also construct and monitor those cost-effective data accumulation systems needed to provide an appropriate level of costing information to management.
- Liaise with other company functions to ensure achievement of company objectives.
- Pro-active approach with the operations and management.
- To ensure the follow up of KPI and propose action to improve the profitability of the company and its inventory control.
- Define and organize with IT data accumulation systems for a cost accounting system.
- Collect, allocate [in accordance with LIN accounting rules] and control the direct and overhead costs of producing the products and services produced by the company.
- Review the internal controls of the LIN IKS needed for the accuracy of the controlling and reporting systems.
- Responsible for reporting on the data accuracy of the controlling and reporting systems and ensuring that corrective action is taken
- Management of the integration definition.
- Managing controlling package report as required by Liebherr Group, to ensure meet targeted deadline and its quality.
- Company inventory control and provide other analysis required by Liebherr Group.
- Cost control and profitability analysis.
- Fixed assets administration and control.
- Manage and control company financial performance, business processes and give recommendation/improvement when necessary.
- Provide monthly controlling report presentation.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Organization and planning
- Problem analysis and problem-solving
- Information management
- Formal presentation skills
- Stress tolerance
- High behavioral and Leadership Competencies
- Trustworthy and able to manage confidentiality
- Maintains a positive and optimistic attitude
- Able to work cooperatively within team environment
- Develops relationships with key people, in other functions at all levels
- Communicates effectively and appropriately with others
- Shows capability in creating a sense of partnership and forging strong relationships
- experience with relevant software applications
Education and Experience:
- Degree in Accounting, Finance or Economic or related professional qualification.
- Experience in all aspects of planning and implementing finance and accounting strategy.
- Solid understanding of accounting, tax and financial standard
- Experience as Auditor and/or Internal Auditor would be advantage.
- Experience in managing and directing a team.
- Candidate with at least 5 years’ experience in similar role
- Experience with relevant finance and tax software applications
- Board of Management (BoM)
- Functional Managers Sales, Fabrication and Operation
- Finance and Administration
- Site Operation
- HR and HSE
- LIEBHERR-MIN/LIN International Finance and Controlling
- External Auditor of financial and tax
Degree in Finance / Accounting / Management Business level qualification.
As a foreign language for this position, fluent in English is essential (speaking / writing).
Additional language such as German or French is an additional advantage.
Location & Traveling
Positon based in Jakarta with regular traveling to visit all significant company operations.
At Liebherr, you can expect a challenging, interesting area of work in an internationally successfull group of companies. We can offer you a secure job with the welfare benefit that a modern company provides and pay that reflects your performance.
Have we awoken your interest? Then we look forward to receiving your online application. If you have any questions, please contact Emma Silasakti at: +62 542 764215.
Liebherr - One Passion. Many Opportunities.