Site FitterMackay | Job ID 27047
- Job ID 27047
- Division Mining
- Organization Liebherr-Australia Pty. Ltd.
- Area of employment Production
- Country Australia
- Entry level Professionals
- Type of contract full time
About the company
Liebherr’s decades of experience, knowledge, and dedication to the highest quality and most reliable technologies makes us a respected leader and a trustworthy partner to industry. We sell and service earthmoving machinery, mining equipment, mobile cranes, tower cranes, maritime cranes as well as foundation and piling equipment throughout Australia and New Zealand. Are you ready to join the family?
About the role
Reporting to the Customer Support Manager, you will provide safe, efficient and compliant diagnostic, maintenance and component replacement services. You will develop relationships and build trust.
- Diagnose faults of mechanical, hydraulic and pneumatic components
- Inspect plant and equipment for conformity
- Operate workshop equipment including mobile lifting equipment
- Repair damaged or faulty parts
- Compile and submit reports on machine issues
Skills & experience
- Qualified Diesel Fitter or Auto Electrician
- Large hydraulic excavator experience essential
- Proficient in both hydraulic and electrical troubleshooting
- Liebherr mining equipment experience
- High Risk Licence LF & DG & EWP
Diversity and Inclusion
Diversity and inclusion sits at the heart of the Liebherr Group’s Core Values. We are committed to building a workforce that is representative of the communities in which we live, work and operate. Our culture thrives on mutual respect, teamwork and diversity of thought in the workplace.
We are dedicated to seeing our employees work together in an environment that fosters the true meaning of collaboration; a culture that creates the highest quality, cutting-edge products, long-lasting relationships, and improved organisational and individual capabilities. We aim to give our employees an opportunity to grow and develop their careers.
- Liebherr One Hub – Employee discount portal for great savings
- Financial stability | annual reviews | service & manager rewards | career progression
- Join a dynamic and safety focused team
- Technical Training programs and opportunities to ensure your continued growth
How to apply
Please apply via the link below.
Human Resources Advisor
Applications close COB 9thMarch 2021
Candidates are advised that interviews may commence before closing date. Liebherr Australia would like to thank you for submitting your application. No agencies or third parties please.