Business ApprenticeBiggleswade | Job ID 26908
- Job ID 26908
- Division Liebherr International
- Organization Liebherr-Great Britain Ltd.
- Area of employment Administration
- Country United Kingdom
- Entry level Students
- Type of contract full time
To undertake a formal apprenticeship within the business environment of Liebherr-Great Britain Ltd with a view to a long term career whilst working within the Company’s key result areas; Business Performance, Customer Focus, People and Teamwork, Leadership.
- To undertake a 4 year apprenticeship programme as Business Apprentice which will require completion of a recognised apprenticeship framework to a high standard.
- Rotating around a variety of departments which include being involved in live projects.
- Undertake reception cover when required.
- Undertaking everyday tasks including general administration.
- Ensure all documentation is completed as required.
- Any other task or project as required to suit business needs.
- Ensure and maintain the health, safety and welfare of themselves and others in the workplace.
The successful candidate will require the following:
- Grade 9 - 4 in Maths, English
- An interest in business and learning the day to day operations
- Good communicator at all levels
- Be self-motivated, enthusiastic and keen to learn
- Flexible approach to work
- Good problem solving aptitiude
- Have an eye for detail and an appreciation of quality
What we are offering
The opportunity to work with the industry-leading manufacturer, secure and progressive work environment, competitive salary and benefits, training and personal development