Quality Manager Software / Digital Products (m/f/d)Ochsenhausen | Job ID 25264
- Job ID 25264
- Division Domestic Appliances
- Organization Liebherr-Hausgeräte Ochsenhausen GmbH
- Area of employment Quality management
- Country Germany
- Entry level Professionals
- Type of contract full time
For our global Quality Management we are looking for a Quality Manager Software / Digital Products (m/f/d) at our location in Ochsenhausen.
- Quality planning for embedded software and digital products
- Ensuring the software development processes through e.g. SPiCE or CMMi assessments and resulting measures
- Define quality requirements based on quality strategy
- Coordination of quality specific issues with internal and external partners (e.g. factories, customer,…)
- Overall quality responsibility for software and digital products
- Bachelor/Master degree in Software or Systems Engineering
- Leadership and communication skills in a development environment
- 5+ years’ experience in development and/or quality assurance of software / embedded systems
- Experience in working with international teams
- Very good English and German skills and being open to travel abroad
A challenging and interesting range of activities awaits you at Liebherr in an internationally successful Group. We offer you a secure job with the social contributions of a modern organisation and pay a performance-based salary.
Have we awoken your interest? Then we look forward to receiving your online application. If you have any questions, please contact Franziska Rolle at: +49 7352 928 4311.
Liebherr - One Passion. Many Opportunities.