Field Service Technician - Mobile CranesAuckland | Job ID 18914
- Job ID 18914
- Division Mobile Cranes
- Organization Liebherr-Australia Pty. Ltd.
- Area of employment Customer Service
- Country New Zealand
- Entry level Professionals
- Type of contract full time
Due to an increase in work and with future plans driving the need to expand our workforce, the Mobile Crane Division of Liebherr-New Zealand currently has a vacancy for an experienced, skilled and motivated Mobile Crane Technician. The role reports to the National Service Manager in Australia and is supervised by our NZ based Senior Technician and will be responsible for both workshop and field service work to existing and new clients across Auckland, surrounding areas and across New Zealand.
You must be able to travel throughout the North & South Islands to carry out the duties of the role effectively.
- Carry out routine service and maintenance on all Liebherr mobile and crawler cranes
- Carry out repairs on all Liebherr mobile and crawler cranes
- Carry out concise and methodical diagnostic’s & troubleshooting of hydraulic, electrical and mechanical systems
- Conduct examinations of components using specialist tools and equipment
- Complete detailed service reporting and manufacturers documentation
- Be prepared to work in the field if customer demand requires
- Maintain the professional profile and high standards of the company
- A trade qualification in a relevant field
- Experience with mobile cranes
- A good knowledge of electronic, hydraulic and mechanical systems, theory and practical.
- Possess a strong work ethic with the ability to work independently
- Possess the ability to communicate effectively with customers, supervisors and colleagues
- Excellent diagnostic skills
- Excellent computer skills
- Willingness to work overtime/on call when required
- Willingness to travel interstate and overseas when required
Experience with the CAN Bus will be highly regarded.
An attractive salary package with excellent employee benefits including, inter-island and international travel, world-class OEM training and more is on offer to the successful applicant.
To submit your application for this exciting role, please apply via the link below:
Senior HR Advisor
Applications close 7 February 2020