Mobile Crane Technician - FieldBurlington, ON | Job ID 17201
- Job ID 17201
- Division Mobile Cranes
- Organization Liebherr-Canada Ltd.
- Area of employment Customer Service
- Country Canada
- Entry level Professionals
- Type of contract full time
As an innovative, family-run company, we understand that your ideas are our future. That is why we foster your talent, letting you develop your skills and concepts early on as part of a supportive team. At 47,000 strong worldwide, our employees are the key to our success.
This position will be working within our mobile cranes division to repair, troubleshoot, overhaul and maintain equipment in the construction and allied services sector. A licensed, self-starter with hands-on experience in construction equipment. You have a passion to learn, and are looking to develop your career within a family owned global business.
Reporting to our Burlington branch, the work schedule is Monday to Friday, 8 hours per day with overtime as required and on call rotation.
Theoption exists for technician to be dispatched from home depending on location of work in the field.
Technicians residing within a 100 KM radius of the Burlington Branch are highly desirable.
Your Skills – Mobile Crane Technician - Field
- Check, inspect, diagnose and repair mobile and crawler cranes and other heavy construction equipment for optimized customer performance.
- Experienced in parts identification/schematics, electrical, hydraulic, pneumatic and major system diagnostics, component exchange, repair and warranty related activities.
- You have a thirst for knowledge and a passion for delivering outstanding customer service.
- You make safety a habit; you communicate effectively and provide valued customer solutions within dynamic applications.
- A minimum of five years’ experience with mobile cranes or mining, or heavy-duty equipment preferred.
- A Journeyman Mechanics License (Ontario 421A) and a commitment to ongoing technical development.
- You are confident in your customer service skills and will develop strong relationships and trust directly with our customers.
We offer a highly competitive total benefits package, inclusive of salary (generous field and overtime premiums are applicable), full earnings employer RRSP matching, employer paid premiums into our benefits plan, and enrolment for employees and their dependents into extended health, dental and vision care programs from your first day as a part of our team.
All new employees joining LCA as a licensed journeyman (or provincial equivalent) in field service or workshop technician positions will receive our industry leading signing bonus and be enrolled from day one in our annual loyalty bonus program.
We support your career at Liebherr with comprehensive factory based training from our international counterparts, including those in Europe and the USA.
We provide you with tool and equipment allowances, modern well-equipped facilities and service trucks. As part of our Branded Clothing program, Liebherr will also provide you with clothing that can be used on the job site or casually on your own time. We are proud of our company and our employees, and are pleased to include our customer facing team as ambassadors of our brand through this program at no cost to you.
We are an equal opportunity employer that celebrates its diversity and is committed to an inclusive environment for our employees.