BTS Maintenance des Matériels de Construction et de Manutention (mechanic for construction machine technology)
The use and maintenance of different types of construction machines requires a great deal of knowledge and craftsmanship skill. Graduates of the course are trained optimally in two years in a broad spectrum of tasks relating to mechanics and construction machine technology.
Once they complete their short period of study at the trade training college in Colmar, students receive the "Brevet de Technicien Supérieur" (BTS) certificate. They are then well equipped to plan the deployment of construction machines and safeguard effective and trouble-free work routines. As a direct representative, they advise customers, staff and suppliers on how to use the machines as efficiently as possible. In doing so, they ensure that legislative requirements and safety regulations are complied with.
At a glance
Period of training: 2 years
What we expect from you
- You are looking for practice-related work, rich in variety.
- You are interested in technical and, in particular, electrotechnical correlations.
- You have craftsmanship skills.
- You are precise, thorough and responsible in your approach to work.
- You have excellent technical English skills.
Liebherr-Mining Equipment Colmar SAS
49, rue Frédéric Hartmann
- Phone+33 (0)3 69 49 26 45
2, avenue Joseph Rey
- Phone+33 3 8921-3030
Liebherr-Components Colmar SAS
43, rue Frédéric Hartmann
- Phone+33 38 930-7200