High safety and economy with active rear axle steering
The front axles are steered mechanically via the steering wheel. Depending on the steering angle and speed, the rear axles are electrohydraulically actively steered. All axles of the vehicle are steerable.
High safety standards - Liebherr's entire know-how
- Centering cylinder for automatic straightening of the rear axles in the event of a fault
- Two independent hydraulic circuits with wheel driven and motor driven hydraulic pump
- Two independent control computers
5 steering programs
- Program selection at the touch of a button
- Clear arrangement of operating elements and displays
- Programs can be switched during driving
- Crab steering comfortably controlled via steering wheel
- Automatic straightening of the rear axles in the event of a fault
P1 Road steering
The rear axles are steered depending on the speed. The higher the speed, the less the rear axles are steered. From a defined speed, they are set to straight ahead travel and locked in position.
P2 All-wheel steering
The rear axles are driven in so far that smallest turning radii result.
P3 Crab steering
All axes are steered in the same direction.
P4 Reduced shearing dimension
The rear axles are driven in such a way that the rear of the vehicle is minimised.
P5 Independent rear axle steering
The rear axles are steered via push buttons independently of the steering angle of the front axles.
Automatic straightening of the rear axles in the event of a fault