Combined vocational and educational studies in industrial engineering
With a combined vocational and educational course at Liebherr, you can combine studying at Vorarlberg University of Applied Sciences with practical training with us.
With this approach, you earn your own money during your studies and launch your career at the same time. You will gain a Bachelor of Science (B.Sc.) degree in just three years.
Liebherr offers this hands-on practical oriented course at our Nenzing location in Austria. Vorarlberg University of Applied Sciences is the partner university.
At a glance
Period of training: 3 years
Prerequisite: General university entrance qualification (Secondary School Exit Exam, Professional Maturity Exam, University Entrance Exam)
Please note that you will need to submit your application by the deadline to Liebherr and to Vorarlberg University of Applied Sciences.
What we expect from you
- To qualify, You must meet the admission requirements for the course at Vorarlberg University of Applied Sciences (they allocate the apprenticeships).
- You must have an interest in Business Economics and have a passion for Technology.
- You must be extremely dedicated, reliable, and enjoy challenging tasks.
- You are outgoing and like working in a team.
This is how the course of study works
- Beginning with the first semester onward, you will be employed part-time with us and receive a regular income (€ 1,204.00 gross).
- With the rotation plan that was devised especially for this course, you may immediately apply and consolidate the theory you have learned into practice.
- A field trip to India or Russia is required by the University, plus you will spend several weeks at our sister plant in Killarney, Ireland.
Locations and contacts
Liebherr-Werk Nenzing GmbH
Dr. Hans Liebherr Straße 1
- Phone+43 50809 42575
University of co-operative education