Heavy Equipment Technician - FieldLaval, QC | Job ID 17983
- Job ID 17983
- Division Crawler Cranes
- Organization Liebherr-Canada Ltd.
- Area of employment Customer Service
- Country Canada
- Entry level Professionals
- Type of contract full time
As an innovative, family-run company, we understand that your ideas are our future. That is why we foster your talent, letting you develop your skills and concepts early on as part of a supportive team. We provide every opportunity to shape your own tomorrow. Our employees are the key to our success. Here, you matter.
This position will be working within our Crawler Cranes division to repair, troubleshoot, overhaul and maintain equipment in the construction and allied services sector. A self-starter with major brand experience and passion to learn, you are looking to develop your career within a dynamic, fast growing family orientated but global business.
Located out of our Laval branch, the work schedule is on a Monday to Friday, 40 hours per week and on call rotation.
Your Skills – Heavy Equipment Technician - Field
- Check, inspect, diagnose and repair duty cycle crawler cranes, piling and drilling rigs and other heavy construction equipment for optimized customer performance.
- Experienced in parts identification/schematics, electrical, hydraulic, pneumatic and major system diagnostics, component exchange, repair and warranty related activities.
- You have a thirst for knowledge and a passion for delivering outstanding customer service.
- You make safety a habit; you communicate effectively and provide valued customer solutions within dynamic applications.
- A minimum of 4 years’ experience in construction or mining heavy-duty equipment preferred.
- A 421A Red Seal Journeyman Heavy Equipment Technician License required (310T License an asset) and a commitment to ongoing technical development.
We offer a highly competitive total and benefits package, inclusive employer paid premiums and enrolment for employees and their dependents into extended health, dental and vision care programs from day one.
From wellness programs, full earnings employer RRSP matching, relocation possibilities, to loyalty and signing bonus programs, we want to help you reach your maximum potential and be rewarded accordingly.
We support your career with Liebherr via comprehensive factory based training with our European and American sister companies, a North American training academy and a full training and development platform to elevate your career to the next level.
We provide you with tool and equipment allowances, modern well-equipped facilities and service trucks.
We are an equal opportunity employer that celebrates diversity and is committed to an inclusive environment for our employees.
Ready to grow with us? Let us create a rewarding future together.
Apply online today atwww.liebherr.ca/careerand join our fast growing team!
One Passion. Many Opportunities.